B Class display upgrade

Joyzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class AMG Line Premium 1.5 Diesel
Hi everyone, new to this forum so my first post we have just bought a 2015 B class Amg line and looking to upgrade the display screen to something a bit more upto date, any suggestions on what and where to purchase from and can this be done at home like a plug and play sort of thing.

Thanks in advance

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
What's your approximate location? Forum sponsors comandonline.co.uk are the accepted experts on anything MB ICE related, but they are down south near J3 M3, have a look at their website and/or email them with your VIN so they can look up the build sheet and advise. Be aware they will not have anything to do with cheapo Chinese units, they will not even fit customer supplied units, they only offer proper stuff like Pioneer.

OP
J

Joyzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class AMG Line Premium 1.5 Diesel
What's your approximate location? Forum sponsors comandonline.co.uk are the accepted experts on anything MB ICE related, but they are down south near J3 M3, have a look at their website and/or email them with your VIN so they can look up the build sheet and advise. Be aware they will not have anything to do with cheapo Chinese units, they will not even fit customer supplied units, they only offer proper stuff like Pioneer.
Thanks for the info, I live in Doncaster so it’s a bit out the way, not sure if these things can be fitted without coding etc, will give them a call and see what they say, seen stuff on eBay etc and not to sure about it as I wanted something decent installed in the car, I’m sure they will advise what’s best

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom